Monday, January 30, 2012

The Writing of THE CULLINGS PRINCIPLE - Part 2

  For a quick update on the script now. Since several more contests have announced and I've put the script up on a few more sites (including Inktip.com and Stage32.com), things are still rolling forward.
  The script won The Writers Place in the feature category (2012) and hit the Quarter Finals of Fresh Voices - I'm still in the running here. I've also placed either in the finals or long list of: 1 in 10 Screenplay Contest, Smashcut Screenplay Contest, Three Lines or Less (pitch), and FilmMakers International Screenwriting Awards. I will admit that there are two so far I did not place in. I am on pins and needles through July, when the last few contests will announce.
  One Producer has asked for the treatment so far, so I'm thrilled to see things moving - in any direction but back is great!
  Thanks for all of your support!
 

No comments: